Sunday, November 1, 2020

Your Sunday Funnies are here. Finally...

 This may be the last chance to make you smile for a while so I better make it good... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

If you - or anyone you know - suffers from Gout the same as I do, you really need to know about this supplement. I'm serious about this (at least this). 


Black Cherry Concentrate does one thing - and one thing only. 
It breaks down Uric Acid in your system
 It does nothing else. It doesn't interfere with anything, it has no side effects or contra-indications with other drugs or supplements that I know of. It does just one thing. It knocks down the severity and frequency of gout flareups. I haven't had one in probably five or so years taking just two of these a day. It's a fucking god-send. Believe me. 

Click on this for even more info:
... 


... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Like Calvin as much as I do? 
This is the definitive collection.

The Complete Calvin and Hobbes 
 
 Put these in your bathroom and you'll never 
make to work on time in the morning.


You can find this collection here: 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are really comfortable pants. No kidding.  
They're seriously comfortable - 
perfect for this time of year.


At under 25 bucks each, a good deal, too. See for yourself:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



Juss' so ya know, I'm NOT jumping the gun - I just hate going through the whole 'Christmas gift buying thing'...


Trying to find something for my wife that she won't return immediately is almost impossible, so I gave up on that a coupla years ago. 
 
Do like I'm gonna do - just get her a gift card. 

Right click on the banner and find them here:

... 

If the gift card thing isn't 'personal enough', how about this?
 
Find something nice for 
your wife or girlfriend. Take a look at the one-of-a-kind jewelry my wife creates for women. 



Maybe some truly unique jewelry is the answer.




My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:


... 





No comments:

Post a Comment

There is a very good reason behind everything you don't understand...

 Have you ever noticed that most of the Muppets are  left-handed?      There’s a simple reason: Most of their puppeteers are right-handed,  ...