Sunday, November 29, 2020

Sunday Night Rule 5 - We're celebrating Brunettes again tonight.

 I used to celebrate a brunette every
 night, but I've learned to move on...

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


I like this one a lot...
... 

... 

What a great gift this would make
 for the food lover in your house...


This is the set I finally broke down and bought about six months ago, and I honestly could not have made a better choice. See them for yourself here: 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

You guys all know I love finding 
new geeky kinda stuff like this.


Buy one and throw it in the glovebox just for the fuck of it.
I use mine instead of the lighter plug in my truck.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Right click on this banner and it will open in a 
new tab so you don't lose your place here:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Take the pain out of gift shopping:
Right click on this banner and it will open in a new tab:

...  




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Getting the band back together...