Wednesday, October 28, 2020

You think this is easy? C'mon mon...

 Even Joe knows it's a pain in the ass. Think he wants to be out campaigning every day? No fuckin' way... 


I bet it ain't 'Build me up buettercup'...

... 

... 

... 

... 


These poor bastards are gonna get their asses kicked again - for the third time this year fer fuck sake. Hey - if you're up there in the Gulf Coast area, be cool and stay safe. We'll be thinkin' of you.
... 


Wanna be a spook (and don't be stupid - you know what I mean)? The CIA released a picture depicting Halloween and asked people to spot the difference. The illustration contains all the elements to make the perfect spooky scene. 
 
Most respondents played along, but some asked whether there wasn't more important things the intelligence agency could be doing. Last month the CIA did something similar with users actually finding more differences than their own solution had suggested.
... 

Do you have one of these? If not you're missing out on the best coffee you can make at home.


See for yourself. If you like coffee as mcuh as me and my wife do, yo won't regret trying this - just once and you'll be hooked, I promise. It'll make ANY coffee blend better. Check it out here:

... 


That's what happens to your cities when you foment this bullshit idea of 'de-funding' your police departments. The scumbags get the idea that they can do anything they want. And they really are scumbags.
... 


This thing popped up in my 'memories' thing on Facebook this morning. I know I don't remember posting it, so I hadda be stoned when I did, and if I really did post it, I hadda be REALLY fuckin' high. Juss' sayin'...
... 


Certainly the best (and probably the only good)
 advice you'll get from the NY Times.
... 

... 

... 


If you ever wondered how much 'dark money' there is involved in elections, this scumbag is a prime example of what's worth correcting in our system. This liberal jerkoff is hell bent on telling you how to live your life.
... 


Pick an angel - any angel. Farrah's dead and god only knows where the other two are, but in their day they were the hottest of the hot. Myself, I went for Kate.
... 

... 

... 

I got one of these a few years ago and I love it. Makes the best panini and killer grilled cheese sandwiches you could imagine. Easy to clean, too.


It's also great for burgers, chicken and steak, shrimp and pork chops. Find one for yourself by clicking here:

...
 

... 


We'll see how this plays out. They keep talking about Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, but I do believe that Florida is the key to ANY election. It's a razor-thin swing state. Too many people moving here from the northeast running from the same bullshit politics and ideas that they bring with them. They vote here the way they used to up north and next thing ya know, there's no difference between the two. Fuck me.

... 


Votes are coming in for the girls. I'll keep ya posted.
... 

 
Crazy shit - A woman was tasered by police during a wild brawl that broke out on a Spirit Airlines flight because she refused to wear a face mask.It happened last Sunday on a plane that had just landed in San Juan, Puerto Rico from Newark, New Jersey.  
 
A passenger sitting near the back of the plane captured video of the shocking fight, which begins with the woman - identified as Nyasy Veronique Payne - screaming at a man in a white t-shirt.  Some country, huh?
... 


If ya ever find yourself in Key Largo, Doc's is at mile 99 on A1A. The servers are terrific, food and prices are good and the portions are friggin' insane. May be the single best breakfast diner I've ever been in. See for yourself some day.
... 

... 

I'll leave ya with this:


... 


I don't think I've seen three of these ever. 
Must not have been a big seller.
... 

I didn't realize you could get them in so many different styles. This is the same one I carry but with a different handle. 


Take a look:
... 


Well, I'll be long dead, so what's to worry, right?
... 


I'm only re-posting it because I really do 
want it to be true, so there.
... 

... 

 
This article actually appeared in the paper today. 
Wudda buncha friggin' fruitloops.
... 

... 

... 


Coupla things about this movie - it was on again yesterday afternoon so I taped it and watched it last night for the 50th friggin' time.  

For one thing, I am NOT a big fan of Cher, but I gotta say she is just downright fuckin' hot as shit in this movie. Maybe because I relate so easily to the character - shit - I musta known 20 girls just like her growing up. 

More so though is the depiction of life living in an Italian-American home like I did. It's is spot-fuckin' on in so many ways. The best part? The director and writers are/were both Jewish.
... 

... 


Reason #7 for not moving to Switzerland.
... 


... 


Cya later, Gator. Around cocktail time, okay?
... 



Time to start thinking ahead (or is that think o'head...). Anyway, if ya want to find something nice for 
your wife or girlfriend, why not take a look at what my wife creates for women? 




Maybe some truly unique jewelry is the answer.

My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:
... 

Do you like to read as much as I do?


... 


Okay - here ya go...






3 comments:

  1. #1, Well that particular Pontiac you show was rather popular in my area, my cousin Frank had one, not sure of the particular model though,Bonneville?. #2, Philly hands down winner of the shittiest big city in the USA, bastards actually use a faux cheese product for their "famous" sandwich.Went there once, that was more than enough for me #3. I'm Italian too and you're correct Moonstruck hits home, but then again "My Big Fat Greek wedding" hit home too, especially if you're Sicilian

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your wife's jewelry is beautiful.
    Placed an order for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kent. She really appreciates it. It's in the mail today already.

      Delete

Perspective is everything, Calvin...