Friday, October 30, 2020

Oh my god - the second wave is coming. Run for the hills! Jeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzz.

 They are hell bent on destroying the economy of the entire friggin' world. No doubt about it...

The question worth asking is 'Why?

... 


Everything in the news about COVID is presented out of context. Ask yourself this question - why are these fuckin' scumbags so hell-bent on scarin' the shit out of people?
... 


Where I grew up in Jersey tonight would be 'Mischief Night'. Talk about a run on toilet paper. We didn't buy it, though. We just stole it from our own houses.
... 

... 

... 

... 


Denmark is spending 11 million kroner ($1.6 million) to buy the country’s last four circus elephants to give them a proper retirement as the government moves to ban wild animals in circuses.
Food and Fisheries Minister Mogens Jensen says a ban on wild animals in circuses is expected later this year.
Very first time I went to a circus it was Barnum & Bailey at the old Madison Square Garden back probably around 1958 or so - I was around 5 years old. 
The smell of the animals and the straw and the crowd and cigar smoke and the beer and the popcorn and everything else that smelled of 'circus' is still very vivid in my mind. 
Your grandkids will never get to know that sensation. It's unfortunate.
... 

... 


When the pandemic hit, long-term care facilities across the country shut their doors to visitors and largely kept residents to their rooms, suspending most group activities and communal meals to protect residents from Covid-19.
That was 6+ months ago and only now are they starting to open back up. Imagine living a full, meaningful life for 85 or 90 years, only to spend your remaining few days and weeks in complete isolation - shut of from family and friends, the people you need and want the most at that stage of your life. 
It's truly tragic what they've done to what remains of the greatest generation.
... 

... 

This may be the best waterproof 
hard case you can buy.


You'll find it here:
... 

... 


And yes, she's being forceably dragged down hill 
by a duck on some kinda hellish  'slip and slide'.
... 

Vote with your pen, a glue stick, a damp sponge, 
just not with your tongue.


That’s what Middlesex County  (New Jersey) is urging its residents to do in a video uploaded to the county’s website and posted on its Facebook page outlining 'tips for filling out and assembling mail-in ballots for the 2020 election'.
In providing instructions for sealing the inner envelope, within which the ballot is placed and which does not have its own self-sealing adhesive, the county recommends voters only seal the envelope by “using an adhesive like a glue stick or a damp sponge.”
Kimberly Burnett, public information officer for Middlesex County, explained that this suggestion is directly connected to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, for which the numbers of hose testing positive for the virus have recently been surging across the state.
“We ask that residents do not lick the envelope both for their protection and our staff’s protection, as we are in the midst of a global health pandemic with a virus which can be transmitted in many ways,”
... 

... 


They took off in a hurry, but a lot of New Yorkers are on the express line back to the city. When the pandemic hit in March, this guy Zachary Thacher packed his suitcases and joined the exodus of city folk leaving town.
 
“I was feeling cooped up and thought I wanted to have a more rural life that was more in tune with nature,” said Thacher, who gave up his one-bedroom apartment in the West Village in April. “I thought I wouldn’t come back.”
 
Turns out, not all New Yorkers are cut out for country living. “I was definitely not in farm-shape when I got there,” said Thacher, who volunteered at a friend’s organic farm for four and a half months. And so after testing out life in Massachusetts, Vermont and Beacon, N.Y., Thacher settled on, well, Brooklyn.
 
Thacher is pictured here during his time on his friend's farm:

... 


Back in my ad agency days I worked for a number of years as an 'Art Director', drawing out/visualizing ads like this for a variety of clients. This style of ad is very much 'my style' from those days.
 I had four or five illustrators that I worked with on a regular basis, depended on their individual style. This would have been a 'Bob Kennedy job'.
... 



In case you were raised in a cage with no exposure ever to anything worthwhile, this is Gina Lollobrigida. Maybe the third or fourth hottest woman ever to be in a movie. Or a grocery store or anywhere else for that matter.
... 

The Yankees had until yesterday the World Series to pick up Zack Britton’s $14 million option for 2022, and they did.
Brett Gardner’s future in The Bronx is less clear, as the Yankees declined his $10 million team option for 2021.
Gardner is owed a $2.5 million buyout and the two sides could still reach an agreement to keep the 37-year-old with the Yankees at a lower price. I hope they do.
... 

... 

THIS IS THE OVER-SIZED, BLARING HEADLINE:

Oregon hits another coronavirus record with 575 new reported cases

AND THIS IS THE ACCOMPANYING GRAPHIC:


My question is - What the fuck is the big deal? Seriously, in a state where there are 4.218 million people, this new number represents slightly more than 1/10,000th % of the population. Slightly more than ONE PERCENT of the entire State's population has contracted the virus. The death rate in Oregon from the virus is 0.000143%.
 
So I ask again:
 
Why the fuck are you yelling this shit at us? Lighten the fuck up and back up, for fuck sake. I am sick and fuckin' tired of this bullshit. Enough already.
... 

... 

I didn't realize you could get them in so many different styles. This is the same one I carry but with a different handle. 


Take a look:
... 


I been married (to the same gal believe it or not) for 37 years now and I still wouldn't trust her to do something as fuckin' stupid as this - even if she could. 
Wudda fuckin' idiot.
... 

Right click on the banner to open it in a new tab or window:

...  



Unrelated to the bullshit going on  up there, I went out in search of fresh .380 ammo for my Walthar yesterday. I went to two Walmarts, Tractor Supply, the gun range near me, Rural King and two different gun dealers. 
Nope. Nada. Nothing. Nowhere. Not a single shell to be had. 
One guy told me they haven't had a delivery of back-ordered ammo in two months.
... 

I think I'll just leave ya with this:


... 

... 


That's quite the the turnout 
ya got there Joey boy...
... 

... 

Social distancing redefined for runners.

And anybody else ya wanna scare off.
(Except the in-laws - don't be crazy)


Find it here:
...  

...  

...  


You may not think getting more than 30 votes is a lot, but that's what she got and that's not only why she was the No. 1 pick of the readers, it's also why you'll be seeing her around here for a long, long time. 
 
You guys have very good taste. So do I.
...  

...  

...  


These fuckin' people should be ashamed of themselves. A once great and renowned school gone to shit like so many others. The pussification of American marches ever on.
...  


I'm tellin' ya, she's tiny, but she's packin' 
a major-fuckin'-league bod...
...  

... 


Trying to find something for my wife that she won't return immediately is almost impossible, so I gave up on that a coupla years ago. 

Do like I'm gonna do - just get her a gift card. 

Right click on the banner and find them here:

... 






5 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear about your ammo situation. No such problems here in the solidly Red State of Indiana. Although lately I get mine delivered from Target Sports, I do however buy a bunch of range ammo from the gun show when it rolls into Crown Point,In. several times a year. I already have Springfield .380 model 911, to go with a S&W .38 air weight and I just picked up a Sig Sauer p320 M17 9mm, splendid weapon. and if that isn't enough to turn the trick, there's always the Kel-tec 12 gauge Bull Pup which my sons bought me a couple of years back for Christmas. Yes we do love our guns out here in Indy and not one bit ashamed of it either! But alas the Walmarts here are pulling their stuff too

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mother and 2 other older ladies passed this spring while in a home. Broken hearts did them in, all stopped eating

    Over 8 months later, there have been no chink flu deaths in that home.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really tragic Mel. So sorry for your loss my friend I've never met...

      Delete
  3. Looks like someone did that trooper a solid favor. (Kennedy AND Cuomo??)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know about that rick - ever been upstate NY? it's pretty friggin' bleak.........

      Delete

Once again, try Naming this Dame...

Last night the Dame was Constance Smith...   ...    So St. Paddy's Day is come and gone. Still, don't  you  know a nice Irish girl w...