Friday, October 16, 2020

Musta been a slow news day yesterday. I fell asleep.

 I tried - I really did. I tried to watch the 'Town Hall' things last night. Five minutes in my brain exploded... 

My wife is still pissed off about having to clean the ceiling. Fuck.

... 

... 


This is an untitled shot from the series 'The Secret World of Frank Stella' in 1958. Hollis Frampton is the photographer. 
... 


Rush hour in The Villages.

... 

... 

Like I said - musta been a slow news day...

... 


Reason numero uno for moving from Jersey  to Florida. Did I mention that I have a palm tree in my front yard? I have a palm tree. Yes I do.


Yup - don't havta deal with that bullshit 
any more thank you very much.

... 


I liked Vanilla Fudge too.


Vanilla Fudge - You Keep Me Hangin' On

Live in Sweden 2016

Like what you're hearing here? 
There's so much more great 
Rock to explore with Amazon Prime Music. 

Find out for yourself - right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 


Think she was a plant? 
... 

Looking for a good soft-sided range bag?


Comes in black or tan - the link is the black one. 
This may be perfect for you - take a look:
... 

This is exactly why people are so fucked up 
about voting in this election. 


People getting voting info off of Facebook 
can not possibly be a good thing, now can it?

Between the mail-in ballot thing and the COVID bullshit and everything else, this is gonna make Bush/Gore look like a kid's birthday party. Case in point? Jackasses like this guy:


Mayor Paul Kanitra of Pt.Pleasant Beach, NJ who posted this fuckin' insanity on Facebook yesterday:

"It has come to my attention that HUGE numbers of voters in Ocean County have not returned their ballots yet and are instead planning on coming to polling stations to vote on election day. I am asking you to share this message with as many people as possible to try and prevent what could ultimately be a massive disaster. If you are not disabled (and willing to sign a form stating such under perjury of law) you will not be allowed to vote on a machine on election day. Instead, you will be given a provisional ballot. The provisional ballot process takes a very long amount of time and polling stations and staff will be greatly reduced. We could very easily be looking at incredibly long lines and people being unable to vote because of that. Additionally, provisional ballots are challenged more successfully than other voting methods and counted last. If you know people planning on trying to vote in person, explain to them how flawed their plan is and please convince them to either place their ballot in a secure drop box like the one at the Ocean County Library on Beaver Dam Road or to take it in person to the Election Board at 129 Hooper Ave in Toms River."

... 

 There's only one really trivial problem with living down here - the pizza here in Florida is just flat out really fuckin' terrible. 

You can make a good pie at home too like I do. The first and most important trick is to have a really good pizza stone to bake the pie on. Then put your oven on as hot as you possibly can (not broil, dummy). Then - NEVER EVER clean the stone with water or anything else. That's the trick to seasoning the stone. Leave the shmutz on the stone - trust me.

Here's the stone I have :


You can get one for yourself here:
... 

... 


A former Washington State police chief is accused of illegally collecting over $67,000 in workers’ compensation benefits while working as a pinup model. 
 
Brenda Lynn Cavoretto filed the benefits in 2013, a year after the body of a man who hanged himself fell onto her inside a barn while she was the Coulee City police chief, KXLY reported, citing the Washington State Department of Labor and Industries.
 
Cavoretto briefly switched jobs, working as an officer in Soap Lake before collecting wage-replacement payments, the report said. The ex-officer saw a psychologist beginning in 2015, complaining of nightmares and an inability to leave the house.

Pin-up model with that fuckin' cow face? Yikes.

... 

I'll certainly sleep better tonight knowing that he's apologized. Who gives a flying rat's ass fuck about this stuff - have the media all lost their collective fuckin' minds? Jeez.

... 

... 
... 

... 

... 


I took this picture at a bar in Ireland a few years ago. That hinge has to be at least 150 years old.
... 


She was acting like a fuckin' cunt last night, wasn't she? I could hear my wife cursing at the TV from three rooms away. Pretty funny really.
... 

Ya know, this would make a helluva good gift for somebody - even if it was for yourself...



Find this reasonably-priced set here:
... 


This is the star of that blockbuster movie - Uschi Digard

... 


'Can't train a cat' she said...
... 

... 


The Greenhouse at Glenveigh Castle in Donegal. There are palm trees in the garden there also. In Ireland. Palm trees. Really.
... 


This was last night's dinner thank you very much. I rest my case.
... 

... 


Check out the headlines - written by 5 years old's for 4 year old readers I'm thinking...
... 


This is the part I watched. I didn't have a fuckin' clue what they were talking about between body double shit and whatever the fuck Qanon is.
... 

I'll leave ya with this:


... 


I'm thinkin' about half-way through that shit show last night, Trump woulda wanted to be able to do this to that Guthrie broad. Juss' sayin'
... 

GREAT little tool bag at a great price.
UNDER $ 13.00 each!


Get a couple for yourself here:
...  

... 

... 

... 


I can't even imagine what that musta smelled like.
... 


The Board Walk, Atlantic City, 1900. It's summertime - the women's outfits are amazingly like friggin' muslim garb!
... 


My Grandmother Minnie's good friend Lu LaRosa at the Parrot Jungle in Miami, Florida, March 25, 1957
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Want to find something nice for your wife or girlfriend (or both)? 

SHOW THIS TO YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER...




My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:
...  









2 comments:

  1. Maine is home for Senator Collins. The putrid sewage from the Big Craphole will fit right in!!!

    ReplyDelete