Wednesday, October 14, 2020

It's Wednesday already and nobody noticed my beard yet

Or the lack there of. juss' sayin'... 



What's not to love about this girl.
... 

I'll probably be saying "juss' sayin'" a lot today. 
Juss' sayin'. 
... 


These were the featured ads on my Facebook wall this morning. That algorithm is a little skewed - why the fuck would they think I'd give a shit about either of these two things?
... 



Stats for the blog for Tuesday, October 13th. 
Holy Shit.  
... 
... 

If you see someone - usually middle-aged or older - driving alone in a car with the windows up and a mask on? That's more likely than not a Biden voter. Juss' sayin'... 
... 

... 

... 


This is the Arborarium at Queens College in Belfast, No. Ireland. If this bullshit ever ends, that's where I going post haste. What a wonderful place to be.
... 

... 


I could most definitely live on that street. As long as there was a bakery. And a bar. And an ATM.  A liquor store wouldn't suck. Or a bookmaker. And a little grocery store where they sold smokes and lottery tickets. And a coupla really cute women down the lane. I don't ask for much.
... 

Moving to Florida five years ago 
was SO much fun...


At a rest stop somewhere on 95 in So. Carolina. I looked a little like Jed and Jethro headin 'south - all I needed was Grannie in a rocker up top and Ellie May and her raccoon by my side...

... 

This is a very popular item these days, and it's gonna get even more popular as we get closer to election week.

Ya never know what kinda bullshit ya might run into these days, and no matter who gets elected, the streets are probably gonna get really fuckin' stupid for quite a while. 
 
People have told me that not only are they buying them for themselves,  they're buying them for their kids, their girlfriends and their wives. I think that's a great idea. Better safe than sorry is the best way to be these days...



There are a couple different strengths available here - find the one that's right for you:
...  

Joe shows signs of absolute senility, he lies and gaffs his ass off, and the media just doesn't care. 

It's amazing to me. Juss' sayin'...

... 

... 

... 


I had a dog that stupid once.
... 

... 

Amazon Prime Day is finally here (today only) and if you’re ready you should take advantage of all the deals. 

Prime Day features discounts on a variety of items, including furniture, clothing and kitchenware.

 

... 

ESPECIALLY THIS:

There's so much music to explore with 
Amazon Prime Music - I know - I'm hooked.
Right click on the banner to make it open it
 in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 

What's the easiest way to get elected? Scare the shit out of people who are already afraid of almost everything.
... 

... 


The reality here is that Sanchez really does run hot and cold offensively. He does have some pop, but he's not consistent, and defensively he's no real bargain either. If the pitcher - any pitcher - has any real movement on his change or curve, Sanchez turns in to the king of the passed ball. Fuck it - let him go and move on.
... 


One of these days Americans are gonna wake the fuck up and realize these two knuckleheads weren't the squeaky-clean space cadets they appeared to be. Juss' sayin'.
... 

... 

Talk about a friggin' headache, huh?


This Russian WWII helmet was found in by a Russian farmer with a German Mortar embedded within the helmet.
... 

... 

Southside Tony'll tell ya - this is the best grating cheese money can buy. 



and you can get it right here:
... 


How long before this guy swallows the barrel, huh? Juss' sayin'...
... 

... 

Former White House physician Ronny Jackson (no relation) told reporters on Tuesday that he was “convinced” Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden, 77, does not have the cognitive ability to be commander-in-chief.
 
“I’m pretty familiar with what it takes both physically and cognitively to do that job and what the demands of that job are,” Jackson is currently running for Congress.
... 

... 

Expensive-city exodus leads to massive rent declines in New York and San Francisco.


NYC and the Bay Area saw rents drop significantly more in September than the national average. Some of the country’s largest cities are dealing with an apartment inventory glut, which is causing prices to plummet. San Francisco saw the prices fall the furthest in September, according to data from Realtor.com, with costs for a one-bedroom unit falling by 24.2%.
 
Two other cities in California – San Mateo and Santa Clara – experienced the second and third largest drop in average one-bedroom rent prices, followed by Suffolk, Mass., and Manhattan. The median rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Manhattan declined 15.4% year over year in September.
... 


Archie and Betty neckid in bed together?
 Get the fuck outta here...
... 

... 

This was one helluva tablet for under 150 bucks. 

HOW ABOUT THIS - TODAY ONLY - $ 79.99. 
UNBELIEVABLE THE SALES THEY'RE HAVING TODAY!!

I just got this very one for my wife so she can do her 
online stuff on Etsy with it. She loves it.



CHECK IT OUT HERE:
... 


Tell ya the truth, I thought she was the only reason to watch that piece of shit show. Her and the girl that played the brother's Alan's idiot second wife. For that matter, the brother's first wife was pretty hot, too, as were a lot of Charlie's girlfriends. What was I saying about not watching that show?
... 

... 


Airline stocks were under pressure Tuesday after grim quarterly results for Delta Air Lines Inc. and a downgrade for American Airlines Group Inc.
 
Delta earlier Tuesday reported a wider-than-expected third-quarter loss as passenger revenue dropped 83%. Sales fell 76% to $3.06 billion, also below Wall Street expectations.
... 

... 

It's kinda hard for me to get my  head around the idea that so many people hate Donald Trump SO MUCH that they would actually vote for Joe Biden, knowing full-well that the fuckin' guy is brain dead. It's scary, isn't it? Juss' sayin'.
... 

... 

I'll leave ya with this:


... 


If you've never seen this before, that's African Basil. Grows like fuckin' crazy and smells just unfuckinbelievable. Great for cooking,too. Juss' sayin'.
... 

... 

You guys know I carry an 'Old Timer' Schrade
 pocket knife. 

It's my personal choice - doesn't have to be yours of course. My buddy Jay carries this model Buck knife. It's really kinda like exactly like mine but it's different. Ya follow?


Reduced to only $ 28.99 today.
See for yourself if this isn't something you might like. 
You can buy it here directly from Buck at a huge discount:
... 

... 

... 

... 

This is pretty friggin' funny.


'Biden for Resident': Trump mocks 'Sleepy' Joe's recent senior moments with doctored campaign poster that has the Democrat candidate living in an assisted-living home.
... 


Imagine if you could get it for that today, huh? Juss' sayin'.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...  

Can't get away with not throwing in a shot for my wife - there'd be no living with her, if ya know what I mean... 


My wife's jewelry is now available on Etsy. It's really nice stuff and the prices include free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:
...  



... 

I'm gonna go on a bit about this 'cause it's not very often that you actually find something that works as well as this thing does. 

I first found it at a place in NJ - Jaeger Lumber Yard in Belmar.  They had one on a chain at the counter and I tried it on my pocket knife while I was waiting for them to print out my order. I couldn't fuckin' believe how easy it is to use and what an incredible fuckin' job it did!  



I bought one and brought it home and did all of my kitchen knives that night. Every one of them - even the serated bread knife - came out sharp as a friggin' razor! It's Christmas week I should mention, so the next day I went back and bought five of them - one for my mother and one each for each of my brothers and sisters. Gave 'em each one for Christmas and they were thrilled (well almost all. I have this one sister... but that's a story for another day)
The coolest thing is, the blades in this are reversable so they stay sharp twice as long. Listen, I may hype a buncha stuff on here that ya may or may not need, but seriously these things are fuckin' legit. You'll thank me the first time ya use it, I promise. 
Trust me, ya try it and you'll do the same thing I did - give 'em to friends. They're available individually, but here's a good deal on a twin-pack:


... 


... 

5 comments:

  1. I got to hand it to you today Joe, you're on fire. The post was top notch from top to bottom. As for the cheese, you are 100% correct. But I have the good fortune of being able to buy it from a store instead of through the mail. I see parmesan in one of those green Kraft cans and I become ill. Wasn't Sleepy Joe down near your neck of the woods yesterday campaigning? And the black broad near the end looks like she may have started out her life as a man juss sayin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new black woman you added would probably tear you & I to shreds juss' sayin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. From growing up in Belfast, the Arborarium is the only place in Northern Ireland you'll experience anything near to Floridian heat and humidity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. By brother lives in Belfast - up by the Castle...

      Delete