Thursday, September 3, 2020

You better be drinkin' when I get there -

'Cause I'll have three or four in the truck while I'm drivin' over. Juss' sayin'... 


And this one's before I 
even get my shoes on...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

A little Sammy Hagar - 'I Can't Drive 55' 
to get yer ass up to speed.


Like what you're hearing here? 
There's so much more great drinkin' and drivin' Rock to explore with Amazon Prime Music. 

Find out for yourself - right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Just outsida my favorite bar...
... 

... 


... 

Why buy knock-offs when you can get 
the originals for almost the same price, right?


This is a great set. Mine is under my driver's seat in the truck. 
Find one like it for yourself here:
... 


... 

... 


And if I ever find out where 
this bar is I'm moving there...
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


That could make me almost 
like Budweiser. Almost.
... 

... 

A very good home security camera system.
Works on WiFi and connects to your phone or tablet. I had a client a while back who had my install five of these on his house - one on each corner and one under the dormer at his front door. 




Find the complete package of four units here:
... 

Take us home girls...

... 

... 

... 

... 


That is some friggin' rack bubba...
... 


Same but different....
... 

... 


Off with a salute...
... 

Want a good small range bag?
This is a nice one at a great price.




The link is for the black version. Find it here:
... 

... 




No comments:

Post a Comment

It's still (technically) illegal to get drunk in England? GTFOH...

It's up for debate if the law was repealed or not, but evidently it's somehow  still there in the law books. The law states that ...