Sunday, September 6, 2020

Real world problems gotcha down? Tough shit. Here's your Sunday Funnies anyway.



... 

... 

... 

... 


I don't care so much about what's going on with them. It bugs the fuck outta me that that cat has a phone and knows how to do selfies. Juss sayin'
... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



Black Cherry Concentrate does one thing - and one thing only. 
It breaks down Uric Acid in your system
 It does nothing else. It doesn't interfere with anything, it has no side effects or contra-indications with other drugs or supplements that I know of. It does just one thing. It knocks down the severity and frequency of gout flareups. I haven't had one in probably five or so years taking just two of these a day. It's a fucking god-send. Believe me. 

Click on this for even more info:
... 

 Found this on Facebook the other day...

... 

I can't imagine anyone that has not seen Fawlty Towers, but if - god forbid - you haven't, here's a present for ya. Some highlights...


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Saturday Night has been Pizza Night since I was a kid, and I'm not gonna change that tradition any time soon. There's only one problem down here - the pizza here in Florida is just flat out really fuckin' terrible. 

(I'm from NJ originally so that's my perspective anyway). 

So I make my own with dough that I buy at Publix markets. It's actually as good as any I ever got back home, so I wonder why the pies in the pizzerias around here is so fuckin' lame.

Anyway, you can make a good pie at home too. 
The first and most important trick is to have a really good pizza stone to bake the pie on. Then put your oven on as hot as you possibly can (not broil, dummy). Then - NEVER EVER clean the stone with water or anything else. That's the trick to seasoning the stone. Leave the shmutz on the stone - trust me.

Here's the stone I have :


You can get one for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

The Complete Calvin and Hobbes 
by Bill Watterson.
 Put these in your bathroom and you'll never 
make to work on time in the morning.


You can find this collection here: 



... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

 ... 

... 

... 

It seems that since this Corona shit started, people are now hoarding coins? 

What the fuck is THAT all about? 

Anyway, I have used 'exact' change in probably 30 years. It makes me crazy when you're behind that fat little old idiot lady at the cash register and when everything's all said and done only then does she get out that ridiculous little fuckin' 70 year old change purse thing and starts counting out 98 fuckin' cents in pennies and nickels. It amazes me that my brain hasn't exploded 50 friggin' times all ready.

So everyday when I get back to the house I always, by habit, immediately take of my hat, empty my pockets, put my phone on the charger, and head for the bedroom to dump my change in the change jar. Been doing this for ever and a fuckin' day, and ain't gonna change any time soon. I actually have a separate bank account just for the change and the five dollar bills (that's a story for another day)  that we use for vacations and fucking around money.

Barb bought this set for me a few years back. This simple little thing is fuckin' brilliant. In each successive tray the holes get smaller. Ya pour all of the different coins in to the top tray and shake it. The coins fall through to the shelf they belong in.



It's relatively inexpensive and easy as shit to use. 
Get a set for yourself here:

... 

... 


Because we're fuckin' idiots, that's why.
... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

These are very popular here in Florida.
Would it work for you?


See for yourself here:
 ... 

 My wife makes these beautiful, 
one of a kind jewelry pieces. 

Every one is hand-made using only the finest materials, yet they're very reasonably priced. Isn't there someone you know who'd like something very special?







Her jewelry is now available on Etsy. 
It's really nice stuff and the prices include 

free shipping to almost anywhere! 

See some for yourself here:
... 


... 


2 comments:

  1. You do know that you can take your change to your bank.
    They will sort it all out for you, no cost.
    And put it direct into your account.
    Thus saving you time shaking, then tubing the change, then again going to the bank to have it put into your account.
    And saving you money by not buying a coin shaker (21st century now, they do sell automatic coin sorters).
    Just a thought.
    PS....yes, I have always done the same, save my change (got the habit from my dad). And when the container is full, I just take it to my bank.
    Bam! One trip, money is counted for me and put into my bank account.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me what bank that is and I'll move there - no bank in Florida will do that...

    ReplyDelete

The big window...