Thursday, August 27, 2020

You can either laugh at the stupidity or you can drink heavily...

I'm all in for doing both... 

It's WAY past happy hour. 
I gotta stop working so late.

... 


If ya need me, I'll be here...
... 

... 

 ... 

... 

... 

 Looking for a good soft-sided 
 handgun and ammo range bag?


Comes in black or tan - the link is the black one 
and it's marked down to under $ 40 bucks.. 
This may be perfect for you - take a look:

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 


I really do like Calvin & Hobbes. 

My wife bought this set for me a few Christmas' ago and the full set has been 
in my guest bathroom ever since. People disappear for hours in there when they use it!


You can get this set for yourself here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Have someone who's hard to buy gifts for?
Here's your answer right here:

... 

"Better safe than sorry" never made 
better sense then right now.
With all the stupid shit going on on the streets, 
might as well have a strong backup.
 This'll do ya just fine if you're not packing...


There are a couple different sizes available here:


No comments:

Post a Comment

There is a very good reason behind everything you don't understand...

 Have you ever noticed that most of the Muppets are  left-handed?      There’s a simple reason: Most of their puppeteers are right-handed,  ...