Thursday, July 9, 2020

Late night smooth....

How about a little Cal Tjedar to bring in the night... 

A little latin smoothie to enjoy.

... 

Like what you're hearing here? There's so much more Latin Jazz to explore with Amazon Prime Music . 

Right click on the banner to make it 
open in a new tab and see for yourself:

... 

... 


Okay - count me in. 
I can clean with the best of 'em...
... 

If you're over 30, you should 
be taking a multi-vitamin.

And - if you're an old fuck like I am you DEFINITELY 
should have one as part of your everyday regimen.



Buy them here much cheaper than at CVS or Walgreens
CLICK ON THE LINK: 
...  

... 

... 

Right click on the banner to open it in a new tab or window:

...  

...  

...  

...  

While you're listening, scroll down 
and catch up on today's other posts.  

Have a great night and enjoy!




2 comments:

  1. I was at that World's Fair when I was 13. My Grandma took me to a game at Yankee Stadium while we
    were there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto here - was it the same day?

    ReplyDelete

Once again, try Naming this Dame...

Last night the Dame was Constance Smith...   ...    So St. Paddy's Day is come and gone. Still, don't  you  know a nice Irish girl w...