Saturday, July 4, 2020

Independence Day Rule 5 fireworks are the only way to go.

We have our own kinda fireworks... 
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I'm an Army Vet and I'm not embarrassed
 to say that I have NEVER voted.

Just never did  - no explanation offered.
I will be voting in the next election because shit is getting fucking ridiculous out there.



You know I fuckin' HATE politics, 
but things are just too nuts for me 
anymore. Anyway, I bought two 
of these and I wear one every 
where I go now. Fuck 'em.

Get one for yourself - and one for a friend -  here:
...  


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

 It's Fourth of July and you don't have yer 
pirate flag up yet? WTF are you thinking, bud?


Get two of 'em here real cheap right now:
...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

There are some seriously good deals and great prices here - 
Right click the banner and see for yourself:

...  

... 

... 

... 

... 

While you're a it, take a look at your own American flag.  

Maybe it's time to replace it...


Don't buy some piece of shit from China.
Celebrate America by buying American-made.
You'll find it right here:
...  

... 


That just about says it all, doesn't it?
See yuz later...
... 


... 


Be thankful for everything that America has to offer you. Oh, and have a beer on me...
... 

... 

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly know a beautiful gal when they see one - no matter where she's from...

I believe her name is Diletta Leotta. She's a country gal,  but not from this country. She's from Italy...