Sunday, June 28, 2020

Your Sunday Funnies

It seems to be getting a little harder to laugh at shit these days, don't it... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Love him or hate him, this is pretty damn funny.


The hand bobbles. Get one here for a friend:
... 

... 

... 

... 


So here's what I'm gonna do. We have 140 followers right now - that's a great number. When we get to 200 followers, I'm gonna pick one of the followers, at random, and send him or her $ 101.00 cash money.
... 

... 

... 
Or get one of these for yourself.


Find it here:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

My wife got me this last Christmas, and she 'let's me' keep it in the living room. The Tanqueray bottle's been replaced by some real smooth Bulleitt bourbon these days. It really is pretty cool - ya gotta check it out



See it here:
... 

... 

... 


No comments:

Post a Comment