Thursday, June 25, 2020

Let's have a drink and think about this...


I forget - what were we supposed to be drinking for?
... 

... 


She's cute, whoever she is...
... 

... 

... 

... 

This is a helluva good deal. You can tool-up 
in one quick shot at a great price.


Find this low-priced set here:
... 

... 


If ya need me I'll be here all night...
... 


Start 'em young. That's my motto.
... 

... 


Nope. Never did that. And certainly never at a Led Zeplin concert.
... 

... 

... 

... 


This speaks to me somehow.
... 

Here's a great handgun case for you guys who want something a little more substantial.



You'll find it by clicking on this:

... 


This  was a great show - ever see it?
... 


Ah, Luiza. She visits my dreams.
... 


One of my all time favorite movies.
... 
A great tool bag for the trunk or the truck - 
I keep my cordless drills and bits in mine.



There are a couple different sizes available 
but you can find this one here:
...  


Some times you feel like a goat,
 some times you are the goat.
... 

... 


... 

... 

... 


Gotta throw in a little flag thing, right?
... 

For long and hand guns, 
this is a great kit at a great price.




You'll find more information about this here:


It's photoshopped but I don't care. Obviously.
... 

... 

Scroll down to read this morning's 
rants and musings, or just click on this:



No comments:

Post a Comment

We will not be posting during the debate out of respect for the candidates. Yeah, right. GTFOH. Here's my very own HillBetty...

Here's a gal who should have been on  Twisted Hillbilly's Fakebook page...     Ya know I'm a sucker for poses like this. Maybe I...