Thursday, June 18, 2020

Germany has a top-secret weapon and they are more than willing to use it on us.

It's known as the H-36/24/36 Bomb. 


And it likes beer... 

Thank God for small miracles. 
Let's drink with German girls tonight.


I have a feeling she may show up more often
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Do you keep a First Aid kit 
in your vehicle? 

If you don't, don'tcha think ya should?



This is a pretty good one and it'll fit 
under your front seat if ya don't wanna 
keep it in the trunk. 

Take a look:

Comes complete with a FREE Bonus 32-Piece Mini First Aid Kit
...  

... 

... 

... 

Right click on this to open it in a new tab for some great deals:

... 

... 

... 

 
... 


... 

Coming outta 'quarantine' ya gotta get back in shape. 

This can help.


You can find yours here at a really good price:
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

And for those that think we should be more inclusive...

... 



Even Vincent's confused.
... 


And the Judge thinks I'm stupid.
... 


And her, well - she can say anything she wants.
... 

And so can Luiza...

... 


Oops. Wrong bomb. My bad.
... 

This is a serious carry case 
for serious shooters!


Take a look:


Dr. Frankenstein (that's Fronk-en-steen) 
doesn't think much of this idea either.
... 

... 


2 comments:

Sometimes I think I'm stupid, but most of time I'm positive about it...

I hate to admit that I actually had to ask my wife what the gag or message was in this cartoon. I kept looking at the guy looking out the do...