Friday, May 15, 2020

Rule 5 Friday Night - see for yourself what matters most in today's whacky world...

At least as far as I'm concerned - hope you feel the same way... 


If you're on your phone this may take a little while to load - patience IS a virtue ya know...


... 


And besides, we're patriotic, right?
... 

... 


Think she's a porn star, too. Damn.
... 

... 

... 

... 



Yes we are - very patriotic.
... 


It's silly but it's as seamless as anything I've seen. 
Well played.
... 


... 

... 

... 



... 

... 

... 


After all is said and done, we are, in the end, very patriotic, aren't we.
... 

... 


I'll drink to that...
... 






2 comments:

  1. Her name is Dillion Harper. She's cute as a button and screws like a rabid weasel.

    ReplyDelete

Can we really do it again? Pray to god not...

  Buzz over a White House run by democratic socialist Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez is exploding, with the dim bulb from New York actually b...