Sunday, May 24, 2020

Rule 5 at Gator Joe's? Sounds good to me.

If ya need me ya know where I'll be... 


I'll be on the rail looking for babes in American flag bikinis. Sound like a plan to you?
... 


Why - that's Jessica.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...  

... 

... 


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 




2 comments:

  1. You do an awsome job, keep on doing what you do. Every time I buy from Amazon I link through you, wife is what are you doing, I tell her I’m helping out a friend. We ever meet first one is on me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Jeff. You and guys like you are the reasons I enjoy doing this as much as I do.

    ReplyDelete

Maybe it's because you ain't 'country' enough, jackwagon...

Jelly Roll has been completely shut out of the 2026 CMA Awards. The Country Music Association released its nominations Thursday, and one of ...