Saturday, April 18, 2020

They're trying to seduce me

But honest to God they don't havta try real hard... 


And they started me very, very early on...
... 

... 

... 

... 


Fill 'er up and check my oil, will ya?
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

... 

This is real. I MUST have one. 



Ya GOTTA check this out - it's legit!
See it here:


There's a less expensive version there also, but I want this one. 
... 

... 

... 


I know it's a repost. Shut up.
... 

... 


I toldja. She's a keeper.
... 

... 

... 



Thanks to genetic pool I was born in to, I've suffered from Gout for the last 30 years or even more - who cares how long?
  
The point is, meds and scripts didn't work - everything any doctor ever tried to do for me was a failure. One day a buddy of mine told me about this product and I tried it. I would not ever bullshit you about this - it's too important to ME - this stuff works. Period.  

I haven't not had a gout flair up in like 10 years since I started taking just two of these every morning. Nothing else has ever worked. 


This stuff works - and with zero side effects. 

Get some for yourself here:





4 comments:

  1. Fucking medical masks are made in fucking China! WTF were you thinking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fuckin' woop they're made in China. I give a fuck? Nope...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy your page a lot, but what's with Heineken horsepiss, and Bud-headache in every bottle-wiser ads? ..and don't get me stated about Corona (I like to stay away from just about ANYTHING made with Mexican water), even if they cook the bejeesus out of it! Do yourself a favor and try a good tasting domestic beer...like Yuengling (America's first brewery!) or Spaten or Erdinger Weissbier for an import. There's something to be said for brewing to the 500 year old German purity law!

    ...oh, and Epstein didn't kill himself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't speak to it Ron - I'm a Heineken guy. Like my lagers...........

    ReplyDelete

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly keep sending these young lovelies our way - they're the gift that keeps on giving...

...    Make her happy for Mother's Day. Buy her this bracelet. You still have time to get it for her...        Click on the picture for ...