Monday, April 6, 2020

Rule 5 or Drinks? Hard choice

When the goin' get's tough, 
the tough always go to Cleavageville..
... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 


Little chilly there Jen?
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

How cool is this? 
Having cocktails or a glass of wine? 
Treat yourself right.



Find it here:

... 

... 

... 


Little chilly there, too.
... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

... 


Whatever you want, babe. Name it.
... 

... 


Wow, Just that, Wow...
... 

... 


A keeper - there's no bout adout it.
... 


Yup - still there. Thank God.
... 


A grown man's best friend...
... 


Do you snore? My wife says I do, but I'm 
always asleep so what the fuck do I know, right?

Anyway, she bought me these pills and sure as shit they work! No more elbows in the kidneys at 1:30 in the morning. They really DO stop me from what she claims to be snoring.


I take one just before I go to bed - you should try them for yourself.  

Get them here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I've said it before and I'll say it again. It's important to surround yourself with idiots...

How else are you going to know how smart you are  if you don't have something to compare to ...      ...      Of course she's from C...