Sunday, April 5, 2020

I've failed at a lot of things

Drinkin' ain't one of 'em... 

... 


My buddy Ralph from http://folioolio.blogspot.com/
... 


I don't think there's a failure anywhere in this pic
... 

... 

... 


Oh, babe - watch the backwash.
... 

... 

... 

This is my pocket knife - well, one just like it. Been carrying one since I was about 12. Do you carry one? 
If ya don't ya should. Juss sayin'




The knife is available here for only $ 16.28. 
Where the hell ya gonna find a deal this good?  

See for yourself:


... 

... 


Ain't no failure there, either. Not yet anyway.
... 

... 

... 

... 

There are some great prices online - 
see for yourself. Click here:

... 

... 

... 

... 


Again - watch the backwash babe.
... 


That's marryin' material.
... 


Because I'm patriotic. that's why.
... 

2 comments:

  1. Billy Connelly is a fookin ratbastard socialist. He can take his NHS and welfare state and stick where the sun don't shine.

    Plus his "art" looks like something that a 5 year old would draw.

    He was pretty good in Boondock Saints though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Couldn't give a foock about his politics. The guy's funny.. Juss' sayin'

    ReplyDelete

Left-handed logic from leftie loonie judges is par for the course...

The Trump administration filed an immediate appeal after U.S. District Judge David Leibowitz ruled that Congress lacks the constitutional au...