Wednesday, April 15, 2020

Boobeography at it's best. Rule 5 Wednesday.

I have entirely too much free time these days - 
I'm sure you do too... 

Let the learnin' commoncicate... 


Because I'm patriotic, that's why.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Sooner then later yer gonna get on the road again.  

You know it and so do I. 




Why not treat yourself to nice new shaving/toiletries kit for having to put up with all the shit you've been through with this stay at home nonsense?

You can find a nice one right here:

... 

... 

... 


Okay - but just the one - then I gotta go...
... 


And I think we're all better off
 NOT knowing what's going on here.
... 

... 

Do you or someone you know need
 protective gloves for anything? 
Here's a few really good options to get them.


There are a few different sellers there that 
can get them to you at a decent price:

... 

... 


Man, that is just a killer smile.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


She is as close to perfection as yer gonna see, bubba.
... 


As is she. No kidding.
... 

4 comments:

  1. A bounty is good, it's different if nothing else but I suspect you're doing ok with the half naked women!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Talk about hitting the road, I just looked at the Gasbuddy map, cheap gas!
    https://www.gasbuddy.com/GasPriceMap

    ReplyDelete
  3. A most excellent selection of ladies today!!

    ReplyDelete