Sunday, March 1, 2020

No Sunday is ever wasted

But I'm about to be.

It's cocktail time FFS (For fuck sake)



... 


Sharing a wee nip with a captured  Kraut.
... 

... 

... 

This is a beast of a tablet - perfect for when you're on the road to anywhere.

With power and speed to spare it's a bargain. 
See for yourself - click on the banner:

... 

... 

... 


Dude's my idol - all the way down and he didn't lose his beer. Wudda stud.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I just learned (yeah I'm a slow study) the hard way that the cutting board I had for like 30 years was really bad. 

I just tossed it and switched to Bamboo. Bamboo is easy to clean and hard to cut, and doesn't get any kinda mold or junk growing on it. This is the way to go - See for yourself. Three pieces for under 25 bucks? Ain't gonna find THAT at BedBath&Beyond.

You'll only find it here:


... 

... 

... 


Old school bar babe. 
I betcha she was nobody to mess with.
... 

... 

... 


If you never seen the video 
in slow motion - 
that this GIF is from, here it is:

... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's a cat nap?