Saturday, February 29, 2020

Reason to celebrate finally?

Don't need one 'cause I was gonna be drinkin' tonight anyways - 

but if you wanna celebrate something, be my guest... 

... 

... 


I think I had one of these once...
... 

... 

Know anybody getting hitched soon?  

This is a grand idea - the hell with their 'wedding registry' - 
let 'em get their own shit.

Get a Gift Certificate here:

... 


Precautions are necessary these days.
... 

... 

... 

Boy - if this sentiment doesn't fit right up 
my wheelhouse nothing does...

Check THIS out:


... 

... 


I would never leave that bar, wherever it is.
... 

... 

... 

... 

This will be the last time I show you these for quite a while. I know you've seen them before - it's is by far the most popular item I've posted here.

This is the best deal I've found on these - a 4-pack for less then 10 bucks apiece!

Ya gotta take a look and then buy them. 
I promise you'll love it and you'll have some to give to friends!

Right click the pic and open in a new tab for info:


... 


That's marryin' material, bubba.
... 


There she is  - I knew I had her in there somewhere.
... 

... 

... 


Ahh - the girls. Wonder where they are...
... 
... 


2 comments:

  1. You did ask for comments so, I love your site, visit it often and think you do a great job. As always, more girls in tiny swimsuits wouldnt hurt

    ReplyDelete

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly keep sending these young lovelies our way...

...    Someone you know has a birthday or anniversary coming up. Buy here this - she'll love ya more for it...        Click on the pictu...