Sunday, January 26, 2020

Your Sunday Funnies and then some...

It's gonna be a beautiful day today. Get out and enjoy it!

Okay, maybe not where you live, but here in Florida... 


(PS - Yesterday was the one-year anniversary of the blog. This is fun...)

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

I showed ya mine, now show me yours...

This is a larger version of the knife I carry, more of a hunting knife.

Take a look:



... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

Become a follower of this blog and you could be $ 100.00 richer!


Yup - it's true. When we get to 100 identified followers I'm gonna pick somebody at random and send 'em a Hundred Bucks cold hard cabbage. Don't cost you nothing to follow the blog, right? Go for it.
... 


... 
... 

... 

Valentine's Day a dilemma for you? 
Buy her the perfect gift - the ability to choose it for herself!

Click on the banner for more details:


... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 



3 comments:

  1. This blog has been going for a year & you're still running that $100 come-along for subscribers?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah - It takes long time to get to 100 identified followers. I just started the bounty thing a few months ago... I have 65 or so now but more than half are anonymous so I can't give them the prize money...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see you're not a 'follower' Rob - like the blog?

    ReplyDelete

Throw every one of them on a life raft and set the bitch adrift - let 'em float back to wherever the fuck they came from...

  Even the uber-libs at Columbia have finally figured out this shit has got to stop. I hope each and every one of these assholes spend a cou...