Monday, December 30, 2019

The last Rule 5 Monday of the decade

Doesn't mean shit to a blind man - who cares? 


Day run into weeks and on and on...

... 


The focus on New Years Eve is always on Times Square in Manhattan. This is Times Square. In 1911.
... 


An afternoon cocktail at that table would taste better than damn near any other drink you've ever had.
... 

... 


A fireplace and mantel that I did for a friend's living room. And yes - I did charge them for it.
... 


That's about the story of my life.
... 


Who does stupid shit like this?
... 


Again - the story of my life. Thankfully. I do ALL of the cooking.
... 


The Ballantine Gates at Branch Brook Park in Newark, NJ have quite a story. Google it.
... 

We usta have a cat named Scooter who liked looking out the living room window but absolutely refused to go outside. The cat was an idiot - but alotta fun. I made him something similar to this:



... 


Again - the story of my life...
... 


The Skating Rink I spent many a Friday Night at in my teens.
... 


Great coloring and light distribution, huh?
... 


Musta beena helluva brunch...
... 


Again - Great coloring and light distribution, huh?
... 

... 

Fun with book covers. Some people just have WAY too much fuckin' free time, dontcha think?






... 

Robert Parker was a great writer - probably my personal favorite author. He died about ten years ago but his franchises live on. Ever read any of his Spencer or Jesse Stone books? Good stuff this:



... 

Biden hits back at Sanders's claim that Trump 'will eat his lunch'



Former Vice President Joe Biden pushed back Sunday at Crazy Bernie’s claim that Biden’s record in the Senate would make him an easy target for President Trump in a general election, according to CNN. "If you are, if you're a Donald Trump and you got Biden having voted for the war in Iraq, Biden having voted for these terrible, in my view, trade agreements, Biden having voted for the bankruptcy bill. Trump will eat his lunch," Sanders said in an interview with the Los Angeles Times editorial board last week.

Asked about Sanders’s comment in Iowa, Biden responded, "Tell him come and I'll give him some dessert at the White House."

OOOHHH. Wudda bad-ass retort Skippy.
... 

... 


I wish more stores would clamp down on this bullshit.
... 

... 

... 

... 

And then we have beautiful women in tight dresses. I can leave you happily with this:







... 

Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try to use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I get paid.

... 



2 comments:

But do the white kids know? I don't know, ask her...

  Can you be any more elitist if you try? Hochul, speaking at an on-stage forum in California Monday, stuck her foot in her mouth while tryi...