Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Hit it hard or don't bother

Ain't no point in drinkin' if ya ain't gonna get at it forthrightly... 

... 

... 


... 
And if yer gonna have drinks ya gotta have tunes, right?

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Follow this blog and you'll have 
a shot at $ 100.00! 

When I get 100 followers here, I'm gonna draw one person at random and send him/her $ 100.00 cash money. 

There's only one catch. I gotta be able to see who you are. I'm happy to have the number of followers going up the way it is but almost a third of you have chosen to be anonymous. 

I won't be able to include you in the 
$ 100.00 giveaway if I can't identify you. 



2 comments:

  1. My father was the Frito man.Served every Bar in North Anne Arundel Co. MD.He was a very popular guy !

    ReplyDelete

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly keep sending these young lovelies our way...

...    Someone you know has a birthday or anniversary coming up. Buy here this - she'll love ya more for it...        Click on the pictu...