Tuesday, December 17, 2019

Have a drink with me

I'm gonna have a drink anyway... 


I'd sit at THAT bar all day, every day - juss sayin'.
...  


That looks like fun if you're 19.
... 

... 

I had one of these when I usta go deer hunting. I don't do that any more. Too cold.

... 


That's a train wreck that's probably be a whole lotta fun.
... 


Okay - but just the one, then I gotta go.
... 

... 

... 


My favorite bar - google it.
... 

... 

Do me a favor - if you're gonna buy something - anything - on Amazon, please remember to try to use one of the links you see here on my blog. 

It doesn't matter if you buy the listed item or not - if you go through the link on my blog to Amazon I get credited for the 'click' and that's how I get paid.
... 

I'm proud of all of you and happy you appreciate what we're doing here...
... 

Follow this page and when we get to 100 followers I'll send one of you (chosen at random) $100.00 cash money
I really will. Really. Seriously. I will.


Tell your friends about the blog!


Post # 1003

No comments:

Post a Comment

Seeking relevance in a world where nothing is relative, or something like that...

So, about every couple of years, this fat fuck  ratbag emerges from the shadows...       This fat piece of shit was on CNN yesterday talking...