Sunday, November 24, 2019

Rule 5 Things that go bump

Just 'cause it's Sunday doesn't mean they stop bumping...

... 


Normally I hate chics that do selfies, but I'll make an exception on this one.
... 

... 

...

Old school pin-up calendar. I like this - check it out here:

 
... 

... 

...

Girls with guns seems to be a hot item these days. This certainly fits that theory: 

... 

... 


Now THAT is a talent.
... 

Hop on board!

Follow this blog and you'll have shot at $ 100.00! 

When I get 100 followers here, I'm gonna draw one person at random 
and send him/her $ 100.00 cash money. 
There's only one catch.

I'm happy to have the number of followers going up the way it is but I notice almost a third of you have chosen to be anonymous. Just so ya know, I won't be able to include you in the $ 100.00 giveaway if I can't identify you



No comments:

Post a Comment

A TV commercial aired before Pearl Harbor was attacked? Yup...

The world’s first television commercial aired on July 1, 1941, before the beginning of a baseball game in New York between the Brooklyn Dodg...