Monday, November 4, 2019

Monday's may or may not suck

To be honest, days of the week mean nothing to me anymore... 


... 


This is Ralph. Ralph has a pasta strainer on his head. Ralph also has a blog that I've enjoy perusing for quite a while now. It's here:


Ralph's an artist - was a working living breathing artist almost all his life. He asked his readers to send him dollar bills for some kinda whacky art thing he's working on - something like this:


Looks kinds like about the amount of money I'm gonna send my 100th follower, right?

So, anyway, he tries to crowd source his little project on his blog:


But after doing this for a few weeks, none of his lame-ass readers send him anything to add to the project. 
... 

So Ralphie goes on his blog and bitches that no one is sending him dough and he can't complete his 'project'. I send him this: 


and he posts it on his blog along with my note: 


Give's me my props, too 


Ralph's a good guy. Ustabe hard drinking gamblin' madman with a great sense of humor. Probably woulda enjoy havin' 7 or 8 beers with him back in the day but he ain't doin' beers any more.. 


Read his blog - you'll enjoy it. 

The link is right here on my blogroll on the right - has been since day one.
Send the guy a coupla bucks.

Tell him Joe said shut up ya friggin' crybaby. 
And Epstein didn't kill himself.

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

...

and - Epstein didn't kill himself.
So there...






No comments:

Post a Comment

Old Joe just don't cut it anymore. Neither does Tom or Bob...

 But how did Bill sneak in there...        The old school names we all grew up with don't stand a chance anymore. I'd imagine the ki...