Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Drink up

There's a Dem debate tonight. You do NOT wanna face that sober...


and did NOT spill a drop...
... 

... 


she, on the the hand, may have spilt...
...

This looks like fun. Check it out: 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


Follow this blog and you'll have 
a shot at $ 100.00! 

When I get 100 followers here, I'm gonna draw one person at random and send him/her $ 100.00 cash money. 
There's only one catch. I gotta be able to see who you are. I'm happy to have the number of followers going up the way it is but almost a third of you have chosen to be anonymous. 


Just so ya know, I won't be able to include you in the $ 100.00 giveaway if I can't identify you.
... 

Like what you see here? 
Check out some of the older posts! 
... 


... 



No comments:

Post a Comment

He's not Ramblin' anymore, but...

  Dickey Betts, a founding member of the Allman Brothers Band,  died at at his home in Osprey, Fla. on Thursday. The influential guitarist, ...