Thursday, October 17, 2019

No where to go and all day to get there...




...

Brexit deal agreed as Boris Johnson heads to EU summit 


We'll see - but Boris says it's a go.


... 

 Click here for background info

I mention this only because my brother TJ lives in Belfast, No. Ireland and the 'hard border' issue has been one of the biggest stumbling blocks against the finishing of this thing. of course, the Democratic Unionist Party in NI doesn't like it. WTF people.

CLICK HERE FOR MORE BACKGROUND INFO
...

See for yourself what a beautiful country that is. Click here: 

... 

...

... 



...

... 

... 


On the anniversary of one of the deadliest quakes in its history, California is launching the nation's first statewide earthquake early warning system. Here's how it will work: Ground motion sensors across the state will detect earthquakes before people can feel them, and then a notification will go out so Californians can be prepared. The system launches on the 30th anniversary of the Loma Prieta earthquake, a 6.9-magnitude quake that hit the central coast of the state in 1989 and killed 63 people. 

In spite of the fact that I have family and friends who live out there, I'd be a-okay with it if the whole fucking state could fall in to Pacific and just go away.
... 



... 

... 

Christmas is coming - time to start fishing around for gift ideas. 

What about this: I get it for my wife like it's just for her, but I get to use it all year long anyway. Brilliant, right?

CHECK IT OUT HERE:


... 




... 


Pretty cool that.
... 

... 

I'm still willing to pay a premium for my 100th follower. Tell your friends about theview...


... 


... 

... 

The artist is Doug Sneyd. 
The guy was pretty amazing. 

CHECK OUT MORE OF HIS STUFF HERE: 





... 

... 

... 


Yeah - I did that. It's what I do.
... 

... 

... 

... 

... 


No comments:

Post a Comment

It's simple. If you grow your own they can't tax it. What part of that don't you understand?

  Days after the international holiday for weed, activists planted cannabis in front of the Statehouse in Trenton to protest New Jersey’s ba...