Monday, October 14, 2019

Screw the Astros...



...

I will not be starting a Justin Verlander fan club if you were wondering where I was on that.

Yankee fans are VERY special people.


Thanks Kenny

...

...


Yeah - didn't see THAT coming, huh?

...


I have something similar to this in my bedroom - pretty cool, huh?
...


If you don't have a pirate flag the question is 'Why not?'
I'll post a pic later this week of the one I have - Get yours here:

...


Life here in Florida - just another typical Monday...
...


Annie Fannie - a classic...
...

...



Another one of my favorites when I was a kid...
...


...



I do stuff like this every day. It who I am.

...


You'll shoot your eye out, Ralphie...
...


She was pretty hot back in the day...
...


...

...


Doesn't everyone have one?
...


I don't know how I feel about this...
...


Not timely, but...
...
...





No comments:

Post a Comment

The big window...