Saturday, August 3, 2019

What are you listening to tonight?

I got the Saturday night blues...


...


Natural Child - Saturday Night Blues 

This one sounds like a local bar band.

...

Here's Kenny Burrell

(Some REAL blues)


That's a little more like it, huh?

...

Here ya go:


I'm a jazz nut. I grew up listening to rock back in the 60's and 70's but now 'Classic rock' gives me the blues ( Pun intended).

Anyway, I live in north central Florida - or what I like to call 'radio hell'. Radio here completely sucks. THANK GOD  for streaming radio and WiFi.

This is my favorite station to stream:


Check it out - you won't be disappointed. You can also try this station out of Newark, NJ 
(my home 'town')that also streams:


...

I found a great deal on Amazon 
that's worth checking out - click on this link:

Try Amazon Prime 30-Day Free Trial


You can check it out for free for 30 days. I did and I dig it. 

See for yourself...

1 comment:

  1. You might try this fellow, Rod Lucas from London, Saturday mornings 11 a.m. eastern on Twitcher. https://bestsmoothjazz.com/

    ReplyDelete

Them wascaly wabbits - our friends at Twisted Hillbilly - di dit again......

...    Make her happy for Mother's Day. Buy her this bracelet...        Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful brac...