Wednesday, August 14, 2019

The boobage continues...

VOLUME 18

...

If you like what you see here, keep scrolling down to catch up with previous posts. Also follow us here  on Blogger and get notifications about new posts.

Comment on anything you like!




Not really boobage but it is girls on a beach so I threw it in.

...


...


I think I dated her mother back in the 70's.

...


...


...


If I'm posting too much boobage let me know. 

I'd gladly substitute some lame-ass political crap or other bullshit sophomoric meme stuff in it's place.


Leave a comment and let me know what you wanna see here...

2 comments:

I know I couldn't - and what about her twin? Yikes...

  On a scale of one-to-WTF, this is a solid 11. There are plenty of news stories out there, so I don't feel the need to comment on this....