Thursday, August 15, 2019

Is today Thursday already?

I'm all over the place today but 
it's okay - It's Halle Berry's 
53rd Birthday...



Looks pretty smokin' hot for 53 I must say.

...


My hometown of Newark, New Jersey temporarily halted its distribution of bottled water to city residents after elevated lead levels were found in at least two homes, because the bottles had past their "best-by" dates.

“We found out on Monday, after we started distributing the water, that the bottles were expired,” said Frank Baraff, a spokesman for Newark Mayor Ras Baraka. “We immediately went back to the state and ordered more bottles.”

Tell me how the fuck can water have an expiration date

How fucking stupid are these people?

...

This is what I do.


...


Yup. That's me back in '72 with a coupla friends.

...


The Giants Causeway in Ireland. A TRULY strange experience. If you don't know what it is, look it up.
...


Cruz bay, St. John at dusk. Another truly magical place. I lived on St. John for 10 years.

...

My Father's brother - my Uncle Bob - was a fighter pilot instructor during WWII.

...


Today is also David Crosby's birthday. He MIGHT have been cool once, but now he needs to just go away somewhere and die. What a fucking whackjob.

...


Very subtle, Al. In fact - brilliant...

...

If you like what you see here, keep scrolling down to catch up with previous posts. Also follow us here  on Blogger and get notifications about new posts.

Comment on anything you like!









2 comments:

Name this Dame...

Last night's Dame was Frances Dee...