Thursday, August 22, 2019

Simple things

I was gonna discuss Brexit today but I just woke up and I'm already too tired to get into it...

Enjoy.

I made this - it's REALLY  good.

...


We rented a villa in Umbria a few years ago with some friends. What a great place

...


THAT ain't gonna happen any more...

...


Great little Tiki Bar in Pompano Beach, Florida

...


Used to be a cool little bar in the Virgin Islands

...


That is fucking hilarious.

...



Across the street from my old house in NJ

...


Just a rainy afternoon in Orvieto.

...


That's Freddy. He lives in my Lanai.

...


...


A very sexy Marissa.

...


...


Branch Brook Park, Belleville, NJ

...


...


Me and my two brothers on the Wildwood,  NJ boardwalk in 1956

...


Yeah. I am that old.

...


...



...

If you like what you see here, keep scrolling down to catch up with previous posts. 

Also follow us here  on Blogger and get notifications about new posts.

Comment on anything you like (or don't)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Is it happy hour yet?