Thursday, August 8, 2019

One of my favorite musicians

Timothy B. Schmit 
is an interesting guy...


Timothy Bruce Schmit (born October 30, 1947) 
is a musician, singer, and songwriter. 
He has performed as the bassist and vocalist for Poco and the Eagles, having replaced bassist and vocalist Randy Meisner in both cases. 

Schmit has also worked for decades as a session musician and solo artist. In 1998, he was inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame as a member of the Eagles. 

Randy Meisner must be a complete tool.


With Poco back in the 70's...


...


And with the Eagles for the last 30 years.


...

I prefer his earlier work with Poco over what he's done with The Eagles, but that's just me.

Here's a good Poco 'Best of' Collection if you're not familiar with the group.

(And if you're not you must be a lot younger than I am)



...

If you like what you see here, keep scrolling down to catch up with previous posts. Also follow us here  on Blogger and get notifications about new posts.

Comment on anything you like!


...

2 comments:

  1. I used to rock out to Poco...they were great, as you say!...saw them a few times too...they rocked it up with a country flavor...remember the song Legend?...I used to drive way too fast to that rockin tune...yeah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have good taste my friend. Poco gave us Loggins & Messina also - another one of my favorites from the 70's

    ReplyDelete

Here's another really sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

Her name is Jessica Barton and she IS a Georgia peach...