Monday, August 5, 2019

Monday Shmunday

I am grossly undermotivated.
...

It was on this date in 1962 that Marilyn Monroe 
died under mysterious circumstances.


I never saw the attraction. She sucked as an actress, directors hated working with her, and she was a drunk and a junkie.

...

This amazes me because I remember it so well.


On this date in 1957 (yup - 62 years ago) Dick Clark introduced us to American Bandstand.

The show originally came out of Philly and was on the air for over 40 years.


...

I mentioned the Sturgis Bike Rally the other day. You know who this dooshbag is, right?


10 years ago at Sturgis Steven Tyler had to be airlifted 
to a hospital after he fell off stage during a gig at the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally in South Dakota. 

The 61-year-old Aerosmith singer fell from a catwalk onto a couple of fans, he suffered neck and shoulder injuries. About 30 minutes after the accident, guitarist Joe Perry came out to tell the crowd that the remainder of the show had been cancelled. 

For the record? EVERYTHING I have ever heard about the guy tells me he is a complete asshole.

...

Today's birthdays


I know who Helen Keller and 
Tobey Maguire are. The rest? I'm clueless.

...

...


Kinda like reading blogs.

...


...


...


...


...

Peace out. Cya later...


4 comments:

  1. https://www.goodnewsnetwork.org/steven-tyler-donates-500k-to-open-another-home-for-abused-and-traumatized-girls/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK. Almost everything...

      Well played if it's true.

      Delete

Honoring the allied soldiers who lost their lives liberating France.

    An impressive 1,475 statues have filled the landscape beside  a D-Day memorial overlooking France 's Golden Beach in honour of each ...