Friday, August 2, 2019

Buddy Rich & Miles Davis

Everything I've ever heard about Buddy says that this guy was a gigantic dickhead.

But man could he play...

Take a listen to his version of 'One O'clock Jump':



and had one helluva band.
...

Miles was an odd duck, too.


But that sucker changed Jazz forever.

'So What' ? Here's So what':



...

I'd find it hard to believe, but if you've never heard either of these guy's music, you need to get on the stick buddy.

Click on either of these links:





...

If you're new to TheView, take your time and enjoy what's here...


SCROLL DOWN FOR EVEN MORE FUN AND NONSENSE.

MAYBE YOU'LL LEARN SOMETHING

Feel free to comment on anything you see here also.



...


No comments:

Post a Comment

It was the summer of 1973, and I had just gotten out of the Army...

 In '71, after I graduated high school, I was young  and stupid and thought I wanted an adventure...         The draft was still in forc...