Friday, July 5, 2019

Things I enjoy

I like finding unique old B&W pics and colorizing portions of them to create a new piece. Here's a few examples:












I'm detecting a subplot in these, aren't you? Try it for yourself. Here's a website that will let you do it for free online:


...

These are all screencaps of a post that I did back 
in March that I called 'Learning to drive in The Villages 
(and anywhere else).






...


I usually only eat Rib Eyes, but these 
were on sale for $ 4.95 a pound!

...


I like subtle humor.

...


and I REALLY like her.


...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Our friends at Twisted Hillbilly won't stop sending these young lovelies our way...

...    You'll find our Twisted Hillbilly buddies here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100086379333744