Monday, July 22, 2019

I love this girl



...



Anyone know who Scott Adams is?

...


Who doesn't love flamingos...

...



...


Three days of concerts for $ 21.00.
That would cost $ 3,000 today.

...



Works for me...

...



...


...



...



 I hate politics. Have I said that before?

...

If you're new to the blog please feel free to scroll backwards (by that I mean just keep scrolling down). There's a lot more to see and you may actually enjoy some of it! 

If you liked what you found here, leave a comment - let me know what you think of all of this. You can also send this link to your 
friends so they'll enjoy it too!


3 comments:

  1. Marisa is very attractive. If she'd stick to acting...
    https://news.yahoo.com/marisa-tomei-hit-women-march-200949208.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Scott Adams = Dilbert comic strip

    ReplyDelete

Here's some more day-drinking happy hour goodness from the Playboy archives...

...     Mother's Day is only 17 days away. Plan ahead - get her something like this...        Click on the picture for more information ...