Thursday, June 27, 2019

Drinking and Thinking

And thinking about drinking...

I'm a crappy day-drinker. Not that I can't (or won't) - just that I crap out early and miss dinner and who needs that?



...




...



...



That's for Andre, my buddy who lives on some little island some where off the coast of Thailand. I think his girlfriend usta be a guy.

...


I'm thinking either Ireland or England but either way  
that's a cool little ankle-biter.

...


How come there's rarely an ugly one in these kinda pics?

...


I enjoy colorizing these old B&W pics. 
I think she's one of my favorite old time actresses - Ida Tapdat.

...



British soldiers being feted (as the newsreal photographer in the foreground records it) by the French civilians they had just liberated. This is probably just about 75 years ago today. Think about it.

...


Churchill visited the States quite often. He couldn't abide Prohibition, though. This is legit.

...



One of the things I enjoy the most about living in Florida - outside and Tiki bars abound!

...


Amen men to THAT brother...

...



Jeez - imagine the brainpower it took to come up with THAT.

...



Waiter better be big because most of you deserve a friggin' beating. Juss sayin'

...



At least at my bar.

...


One of the funniest men alive. At least in my book. 
Fawlty Towers was funny as shit and believe it or not, there were only 12 episodes ever created. 

...



A Youtube link:



...
Not to change the subject but...



...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Mid-day sports franchise insignifica...

The numbers vary from report to report based on the author's valuation systems and algorithms, but none the less the numbers are stagger...