Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday mix-up


A few things to get you thinking...



At first I thought the reflection was from a pool - didn't you?

...



Self appreciation is important. Most of the time it's all yer gonna get anyway.

...




I'm not homophobic in ANY way. If you know me personally you know it's true. BUT - this shit makes me crazy. 'Target Celebrates Gay Pride Month By Grooming Your Kids' was the headline over this pic. It's fucked up how they have to monetize everything.

...


I can't put my finger on why, but this is kinda sexy lookin' to me...

...


Everybody's an expert on something these days.

...



This has Florida written all over it but it probably isn't. Gotta give 'em props for bein' creative.

...


She is hot.

...



Ain't THAT the truth!

...


I wanna drink in that bar.

...



They are starting to suck - yeah.

...



An example of what I do for a living.

...


Wow.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Here's another really sexy HillBetty from our friends at Twisted Hillbilly.

Her name is Jessica Barton and she IS a Georgia peach...