Thursday, February 13, 2025

Why would a TacoBell need a security guard? Oh - it's in downtown LA. Never mind...

I gotta tell ya, Bud - that's a bitch slap if ever I saw one...


Story and video from DailyMail.com
...   
 
Here's a great idea for a gift  
that won't break the bank...
 
Click on the picture for more information on these lovely earrings
They're only $ 20.00 - and it come to you with free shipping!
...    



5 comments:

  1. What you don't see is everything that lead up to that hood rat getting slapped.

    ReplyDelete
  2. slowed down the playback speed and SHE clearly slapped him first.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes you have to hire immigrants to do shit American just don't have the balls to do. Looking at him, it's clear he comes from a place where disrespectful females are "corrected".

    ReplyDelete
  4. Employee of the Month at Waffle House

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's why I love Waffle House. Ain't nobody putting up with that bullshit

    ReplyDelete

Every letter should start with the words 'Dear Mr. President'...

At first I was insulted that he'd think he can 'buy' my vote, but then I thought, fuck it, I'm gonna probably vote the way h...