Monday, August 26, 2024

Why I would vote for Kamala, and other nonsense...

...  

...  

...  

...  

...  


Takes some talent to throw something like this together, sure, 
but what it really takes is some solid stainless steel balls. 
Juss' sayin'...
...  

...  

...  

I gotta tell ya, I couldn't be happier with the treatment, 
the level of care and the service I get from my VA clinic here in The Villages. As it happens, it's the largest VA clinic in the country by the number of vets they care for. I've heard estimates that there are 45,00 veterans registered at just this clinic alone.
I got a call from them last week, calling to schedule a CAT scan for me - my doc orders one every year because I've smoked for 50+ years. Anyway, the exam is scheduled for March 2025. It's not that they're that backed up - they are that thoughtfull and considerate. Bravo to them for what they do, and double or triple bravo to DJT who turned the VA on it's head while he was Prez.
...  

That's frightening on so many levels...
...  

...  

...  

... 

Here's a great idea for a gift that's both
 truly unique and very affordable...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's only $ 40.00 - and it comes to you with free shipping!
...  

...

 Elizabeth Warren says “American women are not stupid” enough to believe JD Vance’s promise that Donald Trump would veto any nationwide abortion ban passed by Congress if the Republican presidential ticket wins November’s election. 

She knows that's so because she knows no politician 
ever keeps a promise they made while running...
...

... 

...  














4 comments:

  1. The Black Rock Desert playa is a vast flat nothing. Great place to see the stars and meteor showers. at least when all those stinking wannabe hippies are not there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. With regard to your reference to your really good VA clinic: El Paso County, where Colorado Springs in located, has over 100,000 veterans residents and we have one middle-sized VA clinic. They have recently rented space in three different buildings around the city. I don't know what your VA is telling you ... but your 45,000 veteran population pales in comparison.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Kamala Harris sent by God to save America"

    "Don't you blaspheme in here!
    Don't you blaspheme in HERE!" /Aretha Franklin Voice.

    Kamala leading Trump in the polls?
    I call Bullshit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. VA care here improved somewhat in the four years before Trump's administration, but during his administration it improved rapidly and by a lot more. The care from my VA team, whose doctors and nurses care for vets who have multiple health conditions, is the best health care I've ever been blessed to receive.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here, but...