Tuesday, August 13, 2024

Just when you thought you'd heard the stupidest climate change claim ever, this comes along...

 
Here's the best way I can explain this. A year or so ago I thought 'I think of some really cool shit when I'm falling asleep. Maybe I should keep a note pad on my night table'. So I did. Then I'd wake up the next morning and read 'Rocky Racoon getting new roller skates in Alaska' or 'Daniel Webster out on a date with Tiny Tim'. I realized it wasn't that they weren't good ideas - they were fuckin' ridiculously stupid, bad ideas that didn't make sense, not unlike this headline above. I think somebody's spiked their asthma inhalor. The story did appear online, and was presented as a legit item. It's here. And I'll say it one more time - we gotta figure out a way to get in to this whole 'study' racket.
...  

...  

...  

Remember 'Barbarella'? It was an incredibly crazy, lame 
sci-fi flick directed by Roger Vadim that came out back in 1968, but it starred Jane Fonda at an age when she was just incredibly fuckin' hot (believe it or not, she was 31 in the flick). Too bad her brain went to shit as she got older. Juss' sayin'...
...  

But on almost the same note, there's this:
 
...  

The family of the late soul singer Isaac Hayes has ordered Donald Trump to stop playing the star's song Hold On, I'm Coming at his campaign rallies.

Maybe he should talk to Ted about using 'Cat scratch fever' instead...
 
...  

...  

...  

... 

Here's a great idea for a gift that's 
both  truly unique and elegant...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's a one of a kind gift - and it comes to you with free shipping!
... 

 
On clear, bright mornings here, if you look up in to the 
eastern sky, you might see something pretty friggin' cool -  like this rocket launch from Cape Canaveral the other morning. That shit is 60+ miles away - how cool is that? And that pic is from just my phone.
...  

...  

One can only hope...
...  

...  

...  





2 comments:

  1. You know Comma-La was the tie-breaking vote when the "Tax the Tips" legislation was passed, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kills me that Vadim married Jane Fonda AND Brigitte Bardot ... along with three other babes. My hats off to that guy.

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here, but Calvin is...