Sunday, August 11, 2024

Hell, I know I didn't age well, but the Daisy Dukes babe? Yikes...

 
According to this report, The Dukes of Hazzard usta-be-hot star Catherine Bach might still be rocking the famous “Daisy Duke” shorts. God, I hope not.
Bach, who starred as Daisy Duke in the original TV series, revealed whether a reunion or reboot is in the cards, while speaking with Fox News Digital during her co-star John Schneider and Dee Dee Sorvino’s wedding celebration at the Hollywood Museum in Los Angeles on Aug. 1.
“Well, you know, shows are a mystical thing at best, because you never know what’s going to work and how things are going to click,” Bach explained to Fox News Digital. “And you have to have a good writer. It can’t just be writing on an idea.” “You have to execute that idea. So, yeah, if everything comes together. Of course,” she noted. “I’m still here, the guys are still here. It would be great, but I don’t know.”
I wonder what our Twisted Hillbilly buddies would feel about seeing her now in them cutoffs. As Kenny Rogers famously said, 'Ya gotta know when to hold, and when fold 'em...'
... 

Here's a great idea for a gift that's both
 truly unique and very affordable...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's a one of a kind gift - and it comes to you with free shipping!
... 

... 


5 comments:

  1. If you look at her younger self you can see exactly what was going to happen with age. Just add gravity and fat to most any young girls picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, Catherine has got Ringo appeal and she is friends with Joe Walsh. We all look a bit less than we did 43 years ago, I think she will be ok. Especially if ringo comes outta the kitchen with her sandwich in the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. well, from what I have seen in life so far is if you want a good looking woman in her 60 and over, you would be better off with a Spanish gal. if she is hot in her 30's, and she takes care of herself, she be good looking until she dies.
    but really any woman can take care of herself will look good for years. it just that a lot of them do not.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Time is not gentle on most women (and even some men).

    I was talking to my wife this afternoon. She is 5'2" and weights (maybe 98 pounds) ... Yes, at 74 years old, she is still in great shape. She said that her mother was pretty small most of her life. I said, "Yeah, I know. When I first met you, I wanted to meet your mother so I would know what to expect when you get older." That is a very important lesson to tell your sons as they grow up. Always check out your girlfriend's mother before you get too serious with your girlfriend.

    ReplyDelete