Tuesday, July 23, 2024

What so proudly we hail...

 
Half (51%) of US adults say they have an American flag 
at home (51%). The practice of keeping American flags in the home varies significantly by age. Those 65 and older are the most likely to have the flag in their home (69%). Young adults are the least likely age demographic to have an American flag at home.
Pew research did a nice deep dive into this subject. Here's their report" https://www.pewresearch.org/social-trends/2007/06/27/who-flies-the-flag-not-always-who-you-might-think/
 ...  

Do you know what type of earrings
 your wife or girlfriend would like?
Maybe she'd like these... 

Click on the picture for more information on these earrings.
They're only $ 16.00 and that includes free shipping!
...   





4 comments:

  1. My PRIDE flag goes up at the start of 'pride' month and stays up all summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have 2 flags. One is in my retirement shadow box and the second is in a presentation box. It was flown by Cpt "Soupy" Campbell in his A-10 on a mission to Bagdad during OIF1.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only have a Betsy Ross flag and a Bonnie Blue. The current flag is the flag of a failed and corrupt aggressive empire. Sound values are represented by the ones I own and fly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I fly Old Glory high with the Gadsen Flag beneath it, and the Bunker Hill (Pine Tree) hung as a banner on the front porch wall. THAT should put me on a few more Watch Lists!

    ReplyDelete

I'm not here, but the dog is...