Friday, July 5, 2024

We do almost everything right - except for chilling out...

 
According to Expedia’s 24th annual Vacation Deprivation Report, released in June, roughly half of Americans don’t plan on using all their time off this year (53%), despite receiving just 12 days off annually — the fewest of any country surveyed. Expedia’s report has been analyzing time-off trends around the world for 24 years, and while American vacation deprivation (defined as the feeling of not having enough time off) has now hit an 11-year high at 65%, rates are down in many other parts of the world.
 

 It’s clear working adults in the U.S. could benefit from adopting some of the time-off strategies and attitudes in other countries.  
The rest of the report can be found here.
...

Here's a nice  idea for a gift that's 
both attractive and inexpensive...
 
Click on the picture for more information on these beautiful earrings
There's two pairs left and they're only $ 18.00 with free shipping!
...    



2 comments:

  1. Just add WORKERS and WELARE recipients together and calculate the average again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I was young, I didn't get the paid time off from the company, but I had the family and kids to spend it on. Now that I'm old, I have all the PTO I could want and don't have the kids to spend it on. I currently get 63 days a year off, not counting weekends. Wish I could donate that time to my younger self.

    ReplyDelete

Yeah - where is the fuckin' government?

  Click on this screen cap to hear this short report on X: The original article in Breitbart is here: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/202...