Monday, July 22, 2024

Does your chewing gum lose it's flavor on the bedpost over night?

...  

...  

In Ireland - among many other countries, they can keep eggs out of 
the fridge on the counter for a week or more because they 
don't fuck with their eggs like the USA does.
...  

...  

Here's a nice idea for a gift that's 
both elegant and very affordable...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this beautiful bracelet.
It's a one of a kind gift - and it comes to you with free shipping!
...  









3 comments:

  1. I've run into many people who don't refrigerate mayo, I can that they are correct because they are still alive.... I just can't do it.
    Weird but I can't get myself to leave it out...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Refrigerate Duke's Mayo to keep it from separating or having an off flavor. My daughter lives where Duke's is not available. She orders it from the online factory store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't get it. Why would you put butter on your house?

    ReplyDelete