Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Alright, boys - follow my lead... the 'Man of constant sorrow' has folded like a cheap tent...

 
According to news sources including the New York Slimes, Clooney made the call for a new candidate in an op-ed published in The New York Times, less than a month after he co-hosted a Biden fundraiser that raised some $30 million. 
I guess the song rings true after all...
 
...

Here's a nice idea for a gift that's 
both attractive and very affordable...
 
Click on the picture for more information on this lovely bracelet.
There's just one in her shop and it's only $ 48.00 with free shipping!
...    
 

What she said...
...    



1 comment:

  1. I'm glad Clooney weighed in; I didn't know whether Joe should drop out or not.

    ReplyDelete

The only joke I'll ever tell here...

A senior citizen drove his brand new Corvette convertible out of the dealership. Taking off down the road, he floored it to 80 mph, enjoying...